Plan Toys Balancing Cactus Classic
The Player who can balance the cactus without making it fall is the winner! The game is an exciting challenge for 1- 4 players.
- Each player can construct a cactus tree by adding or removing a cactus stem.
- The game starts by putting the base of the cactus tree in the middle of a table.
- The first player begins by trying to add a cactus piece to the base and the next player adds to this.
- Each player must try to balance the cactus as a new stem is added.
- The player responsible for making the cactus fall down first will lose.
This toy is suitable for children 3 years and older