Beach & Bandits Earth Ribbed Baby Swimsuit
UPF50+ SAFE IN THE SUN
BEACH & BANDITS loves summer and the sun and we all need Vitamin D but like most things in life its about moderation. With childhood sunburns being the leader in causing skin cancer later in life, we need to ensure our kids are protected from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- UPF 50+ ribbed fabric blocks 97,5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick-drying, lightweight and breathable
- Flexible and comfortable
- Flat-lock stitching to prevent rubbing against skin
- YKK chest-zip
- When in doubt, size up
BEACH & BANDITS LOVES SUMMER
We all love to see our kids living in the sunshine. It's good for them to play and exercise, get some fresh air and catch some sunshine, so their bodies can make vitamin D. But too much sun exposure can be dangerous. The sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays can damage your kids' skin in as little as 15 minutes, even on cloudy or overcast days. With childhood sunburns being the leader in causing skin cancer later in life, we need to ensure our kids are protected from the sun's harmful rays. It doesn't matter if you're heading off for a summer vacation on a sunny beach abroad or you are sticking close to home. UV-protection is absolutely essential whenever your little bandits are out and about.
- Rinse well in cool water after use.
- Hand-wash only.
- Use lukewarm water with a mild detergent.
- Gently knead the garment and rinse thoroughly with cool, clear water.
- Do not spin dry, bleach, soak, iron, dry clean, pack, or store when wet.
- Air dry on a flat surface or drying rack in shade to retain maximum shape and flexibility.
- Be careful with rough surfaces, such as concrete and swimming pool edges as these may damage the garment.
- Because of the tight weave of the fabric, and can easily be trapped. Remove all sand grains by rinsing your garment or carefully stretch dry fabric over thumbnail and sand will drop out.