Fragrance Oil | Baies 15ml
A bright and fresh mixture of red currant and rose
The pure fragrance oil can be used in a number of ways. Here are just a few suggestions.
- Use in an oil diffuser with water.
- Add a few drops to your scented sachet after it’s lost it’s scent.
- Add your own scent to dryer sheets.
- Apply 2 drops of oil to an unscented dryer sheet and use as you normally would
- Add a few drops in the cardboard area of your toilet tissue roll.
- Put a few drops in your vacuum filter
- Freshen a drawer by dropping a few drops on a cotton ball then placing it in a drawer.
- Dab a drop on a light bulb or oil warmer.
- Add a few drops into a spry bottle then fill with water for a room spray.
Do not use directly on skin.