Kids Alpaca Wool Socks
These fully lined and reinforced socks for cold feet at night feature a wide elastic comfort band, making these the warmest, thickest and most comfortable socks in your sock arsenal. They wrap feet in softness and comfort letting them relax in cozy warmth, whether you are outdoors or inside. Your feet will thank you for these and beg for more of the warmest socks for cold feet. You can even wear them as winter running socks to keep your toes toasty while you're on the go.
- Made from our proprietary alpaca wool blend specially designed to surpass all others in cozy warmth.
- Fully lined with terry loops from toe to sock opening for cloud-like softness providing enhanced comfort and unequalled warmth.
- Features ribbing and a comfort band for a comfortable non-binding fit.
- Reinforced toe, heel and arch support with a smooth toe seam.
- Fitted toe box and heel.
- Hypoallergenic and naturally antimicrobial to reduce foot odour.
- Unparalleled wicking keeps feet dry and moisture-free.
- Choose from several colours as well as our new Nordic Prints.
- Naturally flame retardant.
- Machine-wash your winter running socks in cold water on delicate cycle and lay them flat to dry or tumble-dry them on the cold or air setting.
Your socks for cold feet will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer. However, should they get tumble-dried, it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.