Kumi Mesh Bassinet with Coco Mattress
After the warmth of the maternal womb, the cradle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life – the place where he will gradually awaken to the world. Charlie Crane has therefore designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world.
The design of the KUMI merges tradition and modernity. It retains the age-old lateral swing, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while sketching minimalist and contemporary lines, thanks in particular to the laces that surround it, giving it both lightness and security.
During assembly, parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture with high emotional value since it is a question of participating in the construction of the nest of his child.
Several colors of laces are available. A range of mattress protectors and fitted sheets are available as options.
This version with the Desert laces and the coconut fiber mattress will emphasize the softness of the child’s cocoon.
- Dimensions of the craddle: 81 x 56 x H 72 cm
- Dimensions of the mattress: 68 x 40 x H 5 cm
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Cocoon: 100% Polyester nest – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
- Mattress: 100% cotton cover mattress – PU foam padding certified Certipur. thickness 5 cm.
- Filling : natural coconut fiber
- Removable cover: Organic cotton quilted with natural wool
- Sizes : 68 x 40 cm
- Thickness : 5 cm
- Surface clean only. Gently clean using a damp sponge and mild detergent, allowing to air dry before use