Use this fun workbook to help your child learn how to write numbers, or allow them to refine the number-writing skills they already have!
- Red arrows help guide children in learning to write their numbers.
- Includes pages with numbers to trace.
- Lots of number-related activities: How Many?; Follow the Dots; Count to 20; Mini-Maze; Count and Write the Missing Numbers; and All About Me -- in Numbers!
- Cute and colorful illustrations will keep your kiddo interested.
- Provides plenty of space to trace and practice.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils, crayons, and markers.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- The perfect companion for young scholars!
- Learning to write helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain.
- Writing also helps children retain more information.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 112 pages.