Volcano Black Petite Jar Candle, 8 oz
Sassy and fierce, this Volcano Black Petite Jar is the perfect amount of bold for any room.
The powerful fresh sugared citrus notes of Volcano paired with a black chic petite jar make this piece a total babe.
About Capri Blue
Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances - proudly designed and poured in the USA - are a long-standing favorite at Anthropologie. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating fragrances to create beautifully scented products like soy-blended candles and vegan-formulated beauty care.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Capiz vessel; glass lid
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Burn Time: Up to 40 hours
- Dimensions: 3"h x 3.75"d
- Weight: 8 oz