Volcano Blue Signature Jar Candle, 19 oz
With its signature silhouette and dynamic cobalt blue look, this Capri Blue classic speaks to its history as a cult favorite.
Volcano is an energizing blend of exotic citrus and sugary notes. Feeling like you’re in a scented paradise doesn’t have to include flying miles away. Fill your space with the enchanting and tropical scent of the unforgettably iconic Volcano candle.
About Capri Blue
Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances - proudly designed and poured in the USA - are a long-standing favorite at Anthropologie. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating fragrances to create beautifully scented products like soy-blended candles and vegan-formulated beauty care.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 75-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Capiz vessel; glass lid
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 19 oz.
- 3.75"H, 4.75" diameter