Volcano Blue Signature Petite Jar Candle, 8 oz
Don’t let size fool you. With exotic sugared citrus notes, this little blue beauty is energizing and dynamic. Fill your space with the iconic Volcano fragrance in this cobalt blue petite jar that is easy on the eyes and wallet.
Volcano: Tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. (FRESH)
About Capri Blue
Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances - proudly designed and poured in the USA - are a long-standing favorite at Anthropologie. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating fragrances to create beautifully scented products like soy-blended candles and vegan-formulated beauty care.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Capiz vessel; glass lid
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Burn Time: Up to 40 hours
- Dimensions: 3"h x 3.75"d
- Weight: 8 oz