Courtesy of recipe developer and fellow blogger Marcella DiLonardo of Hey Modest Marce, here's a quick and easy smoothie bowl recipe we'll be sure you and the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 cup of frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1/3 cup of greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- sliced strawberries
- sliced bananas
- sliced blackberries
- granola bits
- chia seeds
- Combine ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with toppings to finish
*If the smoothie is too runny, add more ice
*If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk
*If you'd like your smoothie to go, pour it into a thermos, add your toppings, and pop it into the freezer for 5-10 minutes right before you leave.
What's great about this smoothie bowl (and any super food for that matter) is that it's not only rich in fiber and healthy fats, but it's quick to prepare + serve making it perfect for breakfast or as a mid-day snack/post-work out meal!
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do. Happy eating!
// MORE RECIPES FROM HEY MODEST MARCE //