As avid fans of all things self-care-related, we know how important such practices are in helping us keep the stress levels at bay and in maintaining personal wellness and balance. That said, our goal for today is to encourage a whole lot of TLC while keeping in mind affordability, convenience, and creativity in an organic and ethical manner.
So what's left for us to share with you in the world of DIY and self-care? All natural face masks that cater to every skin type of course!
Let's face it - there are moments when we just don't have the time, desire, or money to visit our favourite beauty shops for our most beloved skin care products; this is why we've put together a short list of easy and effective DIY face mask recipes (with courtesy to the team at Hello Glow) for you to try out within the comfort of your home!
- 1/3 cup of cooked oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 5 whole strawberries; mashed
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ground oats or flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon raw of organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 4 drops of orange essential oil
- 1 whole avocado; ripe
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of betonite clay
Thank you, Hello Glow!